Pages

Thursday, May 10, 2012

Renewable Energy for the Body


Disclaimer: The Green Collegiates has not accepted any funds from Steaz for this blog post. All claims made are from the company website and our own experience with their products.

As a college student, it seems like a necessity to find and extra kick to get myself off the TV and into the books. I have tried coffee, tea, and sugary energy drinks that have all seemed to wake me up but instead of helping me focus on my school work, they made me jittery or uncomfortable. I then turned to my local convenient store and found the extra boost I needed that didn’t come with the unwanted and distracting side effects.

Steaz provides an energy drink that is made of sustainable ingredients and actually made me feel healthy while drinking it. Besides being lower price than other energy drinks,  it contains vitamins and organic teas and berries that keep you going. I appreciate the organic and fair trade ingredients and also encourage how Steaz strives to have an environmentally responsible low CO2 certification with Native Energy.

The difference between Steaz and other energy drink providers is that instead of advertising as something that will make you unstoppable or affiliate with high intensity sports, Steaz actively participates in many charities such as The Whole Planet FoundationGlobal Green USAReef Check Foundation and The Hunger Project. When I buy a product from Steaz whether it’s a tea or energy drink, I don’t think of the change I make in myself, I think of the difference I make for the charities, organizations, local farms, and the movement towards a more sustainable lifestyle. 


If you would like to learn more about Steaz products or the charities they work with, visit http://www.steaz.com/ for details. I tried Steaz before I was aware of the charity and sustainability of the company so I encourage those who do not partake in energy drinks to at least visit the website to educate yourself to support the claims made in this article.

No comments:

Post a Comment